Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer – Sydney
Learnosity’s mission is to make a difference to education, worldwide, through technology. We are geeks at heart and we love what we do. We’re looking for like-minded and talented people to join our growing teams.
At Learnosity we build powerful interactive assessment tools that make a positive difference to how students learn. We believe that education is the most important investment we can make in our future and aim to empower all educational companies with our interactive assessment toolkit. We have been growing steadily for 7 years and we are searching for the next superstars to join the ride.
Learnosity is hiring a QA Engineer (Software Engineer in Test) to work specifically with our assessment development team. With a mission statement to “deliver powerful assessments at scale” they are building robust and scaleable assessment solutions for use by millions of learners.
- Join one of our frontend development teams as an exceptional communicator and the focal point for all testing related activities
- As well as writing White-Box tests (component and Integration) and Black-Box tests (UI and E2E) yourself, you will facilitate your team to increase the test coveri like tage of their codebases
- Advocate and evangelise for best practices like TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Perform manual User Acceptance Testing, Functional Testing and Regression testing
- Collaborate with developers and the release manager to define and resolve issues in advance of frequent releases
- Experience in writing tests and implementing and improving/maintaining an automated testing framework like Selenium is essential
- Strong understanding of web technologies
- Experience testing APIs
- Passionate about technology & keen to continue learning
- Have experience implementing and improving test processes and workflow
- 3+ years of experience in a Quality Assurance/Software Testing role
Working with us
Being part of the Learnosity team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new technologies, and be able to apply yourself to any challenge, whether you’re just starting out or a veteran of the industry.
We encourage staff to get involved in individual advancement and professional certification programmes, and will sponsor certification exams where appropriate. Our team is on the cutting edge of web development and we want it to stay there.
We are keen to try and maximise the value of your time and will design a schedule around your preferred working style, whether you need to accommodate a school or nursery run, avoid busy commute periods, a gym or sports club schedule, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
This is a full time role where you’ll be working with a diverse team in a great office based in Sydney’s CBD.
Apply here – no agencies please.