Junior Marketing Executive (Dublin)
Learnosity’s mission is to make a difference to education, worldwide, through technology. We are geeks at heart and we like what we do. We’re looking for like-minded and talented people to join our growing teams.
At Learnosity we build tools for developers and content creators to help build interactive assessment products that make a positive difference to how students learn. We believe that education is the most important investment we can make in our future and aim to empower all educational companies with our interactive assessment platform. We have been growing steadily for 10 years and we are searching for a talented and passionate marketing exec to join our team in Dublin.
What’s the Role?
Seeing as this is a small office and team – there’s about 80 of us spread out across 4 offices – your role will be dynamic and varied, giving you the opportunity to develop existing skills and also to learn new ones. You will also have the opportunity to have a significant impact on the overall marketing strategy.
Your primary role will be to support the marketing and business development teams by raising brand awareness within the digital education space. Specific duties include:
- Developing a deep understanding of our customers and how to reach them.
- Ensuring that all outward messaging (flyers, videos, websites etc) clearly articulates the Learnosity value proposition to our diverse range of markets and decision makers;
- Submissions to conferences or journals, online advertising, blogging, social media campaigns, press releases, YouTube channel management etc;
- Assisting with internal communications between the four offices;
- Contributing to our content marketing efforts, particularly the Learnosity blog to ensure we remain as thought-leaders in our fields;
- Helping with Search Engine Optimisation for customer-facing websites;
- Conference logistics: organize collateral and promotional material as well as assisting the office manager with travel arrangements as required;
- Market research: capture data on prospective customers and evaluate which of Learnosity’s value propositions will best resonate;
- Working closely with the sales and market research teams to measure the impact of tactical campaign activities.
- Anything else you think you could help with. There’s always a bunch of “wouldn’t it be nice to do” work and we actively encourage team members to take the initiative and contribute to activities which may not fall inside their job spec but which could add significant value to the company.
Who we want:
We want some great all-rounders who are flexible and can quickly adapt to changing requirements and priorities. Someone who:
- is comfortable working autonomously and taking ownership of their own projects.
- has an ability to multi-task without losing attention to detail
- is a self-starter with strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Is willing to challenge the status-quo and ask “why”
This role would suit a recent graduate or someone with 1-3 years’ experience. It is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding technology company where you can take ownership of a role and make it your own.
Bonus points for:
- a genuine interest in education and passion for learning
- an inherent and natural flair for technology (you don’t have to be a programmer, just comfortable with technology)
- a degree in Marketing, or equivalent experience
- SEO experience
- familiarity with marketing automation e.g. Pardot, Marketo etc
We also expect professional and technical skills including great time management, a mindful approach to work, comfortable giving and receiving feedback and an open-minded, approachable attitude.
The Practical Details:
- Smithfield location
- Small team of 2-3 within an office of 6-10
- Salary between 25,000 and 30,000 depending on experience.
Working with us:
Being part of the Learnosity team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new technologies, and be able to apply yourself to any challenge, whether you’re just starting out or a veteran of the industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We encourage staff to get involved in individual advancement and professional certification programmes, and will sponsor certification exams where appropriate. Our team is on the cutting edge of web development and we want it to stay there.
We’re flexible about how you work – whether you need to do the school or nursery run, like to avoid busy commute periods, have a gym or sports club schedule – we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Come help us expand our ever-growing team and have the chance to see your work used by (literally) millions of users.
Please apply with a cover letter explaining why you’ll be great, and your resume
(PDF or Google docs only) here – no agencies.