Quality Assurance Engineer – Sydney Office
Learnosity’s mission is to make a difference to education, worldwide, through technology. We are geeks at heart and we love what we do. We’re looking for like-minded and talented people to join our growing teams.
At Learnosity we build powerful interactive assessment tools that make a positive difference to how students learn. We believe that education is the most important investment we can make in our future and aim to empower all educational companies with our interactive assessment toolkit. We have been growing steadily for 7 years and we are searching for the next superstars to join the ride.
Learnosity is hiring a QA Engineer to work specifically with our analytics development team. With a mission statement to “Make our customers data easily accessible and more valuable” they are building robust and scalable reporting for our assessment products.
- Join a our backend development team as an exceptional communicator and the focal point for all testing related activities
- As well as writing White-Box tests (Unit and Integration) and Black-Box tests (Integration and E2E) yourself, you will facilitate your team to increase the test coverage of their codebases
- Advocate and evangelise for best practices like TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Perform manual User Acceptance Testing, Functional Testing and Regression testing
- Collaborate with developers and the release manager to define and resolve issues in advance of frequent releases
- Experience in writing tests and implementing and improving/maintaining an automated testing framework other than Selenium is essential
- Ability to write unit tests and advocate for unit testing / TDD
- Strong understanding of web technologies
- Experience testing APIs
- Passionate about technology & keen to continue learning
- Have experience implementing and improving test processes and workflow
- 3+ years of experience in a Quality Assurance/Software Testing role
Working with us
Being part of the Learnosity team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new technologies, and be able to apply yourself to any challenge, whether you’re just starting out or a veteran of the industry.
We encourage staff to get involved in individual advancement and professional certification programmes, and will sponsor certification exams where appropriate. Our team is on the cutting edge of web development and we want it to stay there.
We are keen to try and maximise the value of your time and will design a schedule around your preferred working style, whether you need to accommodate a school or nursery run, avoid busy commute periods, a gym or sports club schedule, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
This is a full time role where you’ll be working with a diverse team in a great office based in Sydney’s CBD.
Apply here – no agencies please.