Full Stack Engineer
Learnosity’s mission is to make a difference to education, worldwide, through technology. We are geeks at heart and we love what we do. We’re looking for like-minded and talented people to join our growing teams.
At Learnosity we build powerful, interactive assessment tools that make a positive difference to how students learn. We believe that education is the most important investment we can make in our future and aim to empower all educational companies with our interactive assessment toolkit. We have been growing steadily for 7 years and we are searching for the next engineers to join the ride.
Learnosity is looking for a full stack engineer for our Analytics team to add to our great strength in backend, and grow our front end expertise. Our customers deliver tens of millions of tests every month. The Analytics team’s mission is to make this data accessible and more valuable to those customers through our back end & front end analytics APIs.
If successful you will:
- work with, learn from, and contribute to an incredibly strong development team
- build efficient and reusable front end abstractions and systems
- create robust cloud-based systems used by students globally at scale
- experiment with cutting edge technologies and contribute to the company’s product roadmap
- deliver data at scale to bring value to clients
You will need:
- great knowledge of design patterns and front end architecture best practices
- experience working with a serverside language in a full-stack environment
- 5+ years experience as a developer
- experience with Git, Mercurial or SVN
- fluent written & spoken English
It would be great if you have:
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- experience with Backbone.js and/or React.js
- experience working with a modern Big Data stack
- contributed to open source projects
- experience working in an Agile environment
Working with us
Being part of the Learnosity team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new technologies, and be able to apply yourself to any challenge, whether you’re just starting out or a veteran of the industry.
We encourage staff to get involved in individual advancement and professional certification programs and will sponsor certification exams where appropriate. Our team is on the cutting edge of web development and we want it to stay there.
We are keen to try and maximise the value of your time and will design a schedule around your preferred working style, whether you need to accommodate a school or nursery run, avoid busy commute periods, a gym or sports club schedule, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
This is a full time role where you’ll be working with a diverse team in a great office based in Sydney’s CBD.
Apply here – no agencies please.