Jobs in Dublin: Marketing Executive/Content Marketer
Learnosity are looking for a highly motivated and talented content marketer to join our marketing team in Dublin.
Tip: Want your application to stand out? Send us examples of your writing or blogging skills.
Who are we?
Learnosity is a multi-award winning technology company who are shaping the future of digital education. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of technology in education by providing assessment technology to organizations worldwide.
At Learnosity we know that our people are core to our success. With diverse backgrounds, talents and personalities our team is made up of really smart, passionate and dedicated people who take their work – but not themselves seriously.
What’s the role?
Seeing as this is a small office and team – there’s about 70 of us spread out across 4 offices – your role will be dynamic and varied, giving you the opportunity to develop existing skills and also to learn new ones. You will also have the opportunity to have a significant impact on the overall marketing strategy.
Your primary role however, will be to support the inbound marketing strategy by raising brand awareness within the digital education space. You will be writing various types of articles on a wide range of industry-relevant topics for our blog and marketing campaigns. You should have a knack and love for writing and experience in blogging for business purposes.
Content & communication duties include:
- Blogging and creating quality content/ebooks/case studies, infographics (check out some of our previous ones here and here) etc;
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content;
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation;
- Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads, and expanding our blog’s overall reach;
- Developing a deep understanding of our customers and how to reach them;
- Ensuring that all outward messaging (flyers, videos, websites etc) is clearly aligned to the brand messaging framework;
- Assisting with internal communications between the three offices;
- Submissions to conferences or journals, online advertising, blogging, social media campaigns,press releases, youtube channel management etc;
Other duties may include:
- Conference logistics: organize collateral and promotional material as well as assisting the office manager with travel arrangements as required;
- Search Engine Optimisation for customer facing websites;
- Market research: gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales and business models in relation to Learnosity;
- Working closely with the Business Development and Market Research teams to measure impact of tactical campaign activities.
- Anything else you think you could help with. There’s always a bunch of “wouldn’t it be nice to do” work and we actively encourage team members to take the initiative and contribute to activities which may not fall inside their job spec but which could add significant value to the company.
Who we want:
We want some great all rounders who are flexible and can quickly adapt to changing requirements and priorities. Someone who:
- has exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the unique style, tone, and voice of the Learnosity brand
- has an analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics
- is keen to explore new ideas and contribute to the team
- is comfortable working autonomously and taking ownership of their own projects.
- has an ability to multi-task without losing attention to detail
- is a self-starter with strong initiative and problem solving skills
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding technology company where you can take ownership of a role and make it your own.
It would be great if you have:
- a genuine interest in education and passion for learning
- an inherent and natural flair for technology (you don’t have to be a programmer, just comfortable with technology)
- a degree in Marketing, Journalism or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years experience in content marketing
- SEO experience
- multi-media experience e.g video editing/Photoshop skills
The practical stuff:
- Smithfield location
- Small team of 2-3 within an office of 10-12
- Salary between 28,000 and 35,000 depending on experience.
If this job sounds like the job for you, email a covering letter – explaining why you’ll be great – and your resume to email@example.com.
Please use “YourName_ContentMarketing” as the subject line.