Technical Support Engineer – Sydney Office
Learnosity’s mission is to make a difference to education, worldwide, through technology. We are geeks at heart and we love what we do. We’re looking for like-minded and talented people to join our growing teams.
At Learnosity we build powerful interactive assessment tools that make a positive difference to how students learn. We believe that education is the most important investment we can make in our future and aim to empower all educational companies with our interactive assessment toolkit. We have been growing steadily for 7 years and we are searching for the next superstars to join the ride.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Technical Support Engineer to join our Sydney team and help make sure that everything runs smoothly.
What is the role?
A great opportunity exists for a highly organised support & integrations engineer, with web technologies experience. You’ll be closely involved with triaging incoming requests and issues between our worldwide client base and our product engineering team based in Sydney. The role is best suited to a self-motivated individual who will liaise with the development team and improve our processes in the area of client support and delivery.
Technical Client Liaison
You will play a key role in developing long-term relationships with clients through supporting client development teams with their implementation and by checking out bugs and recommending/implementing fixes as appropriate.
If successful you will:
- work with, learn from, and contribute to an incredibly strong set of teams
- be digging into code, passionate about technology & keen to continue learning
- confidently provide technical advice and recommendations to clients
- liaise with our New York or Dublin office, as well as our international clientele
- comfortable being one of the main technical point of contacts for existing clients
You will be:
- a team player who likes to get involved with new challenges
- passionate about quality client outcomes
You will need:
- excellent communication; comfortable communicating with tech and non-tech teams
- 2+ years experience working in a technical client facing role
- fluent written & spoken English
It would be great if you have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 3+ years experience as a developer
- technical writing experience
- a strong understanding of Web technologies
Working with us
Being part of the Learnosity team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new technologies, and be able to apply yourself to any challenge, whether you’re just starting out or a veteran of the industry.
We encourage staff to get involved in individual advancement and professional certification programmes, and will sponsor certification exams where appropriate. Our team is on the cutting edge of web development and we want it to stay there.
We are keen to try and maximise the value of your time and will design a schedule around your preferred working style, whether you need to accommodate a school or nursery run, avoid busy commute periods, a gym or sports club schedule, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
This is a full time role where you’ll be working with a diverse team in a great office based in Sydney’s CBD.
Please email a cover letter explaining why you’ll be great and your resume to email@example.com- subject: “Your Name – Technical Support Engineer” – no agencies please.