Accounting Technician/Assistant Accountant role in Dublin
Learnosity’s mission is to make a difference to education, worldwide, through technology.
At Learnosity we build powerful interactive assessment tools that make a positive difference to how students learn. We believe that education is the most important investment we can make in our future and aim to empower all educational companies with our interactive assessment toolkit.
Learnosity has approximately 60 staff in 4 offices, Dublin, Sydney, New York and Los Angeles and we are looking for an accounting technician to join our finance team in Dublin on a permanent full-time basis. You will help provide data and financial analysis to the sales and strategy teams so that they can make the best business decisions possible. This is a small team, so is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding technology company where you can take ownership of a role and make it your own.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and based in Dublin, the role will include, but will not be confined to the following:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts.
- Payroll administration.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Revenue and other Statutory returns.
- Budget preparation.
- Debtor and Creditor management.
- Fixed Asset register control.
Professional experience and Training.
The successful candidate will be:
- AITI qualified with two years experience or similar.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word.
- Experienced in Xero desirable but not essential.
- Able and willing to make a contribution to improvements in the Finance function.
- Experience in a start–up environment would be beneficial.
- Attention to detail essential.
- Ability to work on their your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexibility to respond to a changing work environment.
- Effective written and oral communication.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Salary depending on experience, €27,500 – €33,000. To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the Subject “<Your Name>, Accounting Technician Role”