Graduate Role: Customer Success Advocate & Product Training – Dublin Office
Learnosity’s mission is to make a difference to education, worldwide, through technology.
At Learnosity we build powerful interactive assessment tools that make a positive difference to how students learn. We believe that education is the most important investment we can make in our future and aim to empower all educational companies with our interactive assessment toolkit.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our B2B customer experience & training team in Dublin. We believe that our unparalleled customer experience offering is one of Learnosity’s key competitive advantages. Not only is our technology really easy to work with, we aim to make the whole Learnosity experience – beginning to end – easy. Our incredible customer support and training team is the link between our product and our users: working on the client-facing side to help and inspire our customers via email, live chat, as well as online training sessions and also working behind the scenes with our engineering team to help design new products and features to support our users.
About the role
There are just over 50 of us spread out across 3 offices: Dublin, Sydney, NYC, your role will be dynamic and varied, giving you the opportunity to develop existing skills and also to learn new ones. Your primary responsibility will be delivering world-class support experience to all our users all over the world.
- Focus on helping our clients achieve success with our products by leading web-based training sessions;
- Providing client support via email, live chat and phone.
- Update guides, and FAQ entries to match our ever evolving product;
- Create training videos for use by our clients’ authoring teams;
- Provide ongoing support for client questions and requests related to the product suite;
- Assist with the set-up and demonstration of client trials – both pre and post sales;
- Support the resolution of delivery, implementation, or technical issues;
- Be a point of contact between the tech team in Sydney and our clients in Ireland, the UK and the USA;
- Help with drafting client proposals, functional specs and expressions of interest.
- Be the product advocate! We want our products to be the best. There’s always room for improvement. You’ll be working closely with our end users so you’ll know the pain points;
- Work with the engineering team in Dublin & NYC and product development team in Sydney to help design new products and features for our users;
- Anything else you think you could help with. There’s always a bunch of “wouldn’t it be nice to do” work and we actively encourage team members to take the initiative and contribute to activities which may not fall inside their job spec but which could add significant value to the company.
Who are we looking for?
We want some great all rounder who is flexible and can quickly adapt to changing requirements and priorities. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding technology company where you can take ownership of a role and make it your own.
You will need:
- a great attitude, and willingness to tackle any problem
- an interest in education and learning
- to have a strong attention to detail
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- an inherent and natural flair for technology (you don’t have to be a programmer, just comfortable with technology)
- knowledge of HTML and CSS
- fluent english
- self-motivated and comfortable taking full ownership of projects
- happy to work independently yet also a team player eager to take on new challenges
- able to cope with pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- constantly looking for ways to improve existing processes & highlighting areas for review
Bonus points if you have:
- a degree in Business Information Systems or similar
- customer-facing experience
- multimedia & video editing experience
Salary 25-30K dependent on qualifications and experience.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.