Test Analyst – Sydney
Learnosity’s mission is to make a difference to education, worldwide, through technology. We are geeks at heart and we love what we do. We’re looking for like-minded and talented people to join our growing teams.
At Learnosity, we build powerful interactive assessment tools that make a positive difference to how students learn. We believe that education is the most important investment we can make in our future and aim to empower all educational companies with our interactive assessment toolkit. We have been growing steadily for 7 years and we are searching for the next superstars to join the ride.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Test Analyst to join our Sydney team and help make sure that we continue to raise the bar internally and for our industry as a whole.
What is the role?
Our clients build advanced assessment solutions with our broad range of products and we need an additional Test Analyst to join our Product Engineering team. You will play a vital role in the quality of the functionality being released through focused testing and communication.
- Perform manual Functional Testing, Acceptance Testing and Regression Testing
- Plan appropriate testing for stories and issues
- Be an exceptional communicator within an agile development team
- Collaborate with developers and the release manager to define and resolve issues in advance of releases
- Identify, log and take ownership of issues and bug defects
- Experience testing web applications
- Comfortable using browser tools such as the Chrome DevTools to debug issues
- Passionate about exploratory testing
- Experience with source control tools, preferably Git
- Understanding of web technologies including HTML/CSS/JS/JSON/PHP
- Passionate about technology & keen to continue learning
- Have experience implementing and improving test processes and workflow
- 2+ years of experience in a test analyst role
Being part of the Learnosity team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new technologies, and be able to apply yourself to any challenge, whether you’re just starting out or a veteran of the industry.
We encourage staff to get involved in individual advancement and professional certification programmes, and will sponsor certification exams where appropriate. Our team is on the cutting edge of web development and we want it to stay there.
We are keen to try and maximise the value of your time and will design a schedule around your preferred working style, whether you need to accommodate a school or nursery run, avoid busy commute periods, a gym or sports club schedule, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
This is a full-time role where you’ll be working with a diverse team in a great office based in Sydney’s CBD.
Please email a cover letter explaining why you’ll be great and your resume to email@example.com- subject: “Your Name – Quality Assurance Engineer” – no agencies please.