UX Interaction Designer – Sydney Office
Learnosity’s mission is to make a difference to education, worldwide, through technology. We are geeks at heart and we love what we do. We’re looking for like-minded and talented people to join our growing teams.
At Learnosity we build powerful interactive assessment tools that make a positive difference to how students learn. We believe that education is the most important investment we can make in our future and aim to empower all educational companies with our interactive assessment toolkit. We have been growing steadily for 7 years and we are searching for the next superstars to join the ride.
If you are a passionate Interaction Designer with a love of lifelong learning who also believes in our mission, you’ll be the perfect addition to our team.
With offices in Sydney, Dublin and New York, we are well on our way to becoming a global company, yet are still small enough for you to take ownership of your domain and make a difference to the product.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a passionate designer who will openly communicate with the team. We love new ideas, suggestions and value feedback. We want someone who appreciates the finer details in design and can provide a broad usability and design vision for our products.
What you’ll be doing
- Craft a user experience that’s both visually engaging and simple to use
- Design interactions that enhance the user experience and captures the attention of our users
- Work with and contribute to a passionate team that strives to improve, iterate and push the boundaries of the product
- Collaborate with our existing design team and developers on the implementation of your designs
What you will need
- 3+ years experience as an interactions designer in the digital world
- A strong portfolio showing your UX and UI designs, preferably with examples of web applications you’ve worked on
- A great attitude and willingness to tackle any problem
- A passion for designing interfaces that provide the user with intuitive experiences
- Excellent attention to detail
Working with us
Being part of the Learnosity team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new technologies, and be able to apply yourself to any challenge, whether you’re just starting out or a veteran of the industry.
We encourage staff to get involved in individual advancement and professional certification programmes, and will sponsor certification exams where appropriate. Our team is on the cutting edge of web development and we want it to stay there.
We are keen to try and maximise the value of your time and will design a schedule around your preferred working style, whether you need to accommodate a school or nursery run, avoid busy commute periods, a gym or sports club schedule, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
This is a full time role where you’ll be working with a diverse team in a great office based in Sydney’s CBD.
Please email a cover letter explaining why you’ll be great and your resume to email@example.com- subject: “Your Name – UX / Interaction Designer” – no agencies please.