Technical Support Engineer – Sydney Office
As Technical Support Engineer, you will play a key role in developing long-term relationships with clients through supporting client developer teams build their products on Learnosity. You will dive into their code, and our to code, and champion our customers needs by helping prioritise fixes and improvement. You will take part ownership of our documentation site.
You will need to be
- comfortable digging into code, passionate about technology & keen to continue learning
- confident providing technical advice and recommendations to clients
- ability to liaise with our New York or Dublin office and our international clientele
- comfortable being one of the main technical point of contacts for existing clients
- an excellent communicator; comfortable communicating with tech and non-tech teams alike
It would be great if you have
- 3+ years experience as a developer
- 3+ years experience working in a technical client facing role
- technical writing experience
- a strong understanding of Web technologies
Working with us
Being part of the Learnosity team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new technologies, and be able to apply yourself to any challenge, whether you’re just starting out or a veteran of the industry.
We encourage staff to get involved in individual advancement and professional certification programmes, and will sponsor certification exams where appropriate. Our team is on the cutting edge of web development and we want it to stay there.
We are keen to try and maximise the value of your time and will design a schedule around your preferred working style, whether you need to accommodate a school or nursery run, avoid busy commute periods, a gym or sports club schedule, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
This is a full time role where you’ll be working with a diverse team in a great office based in Sydney’s CBD.
Please email a cover letter explaining why you’ll be great and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject: “Your Name – Technical Support Engineer – no agencies please.