DevOps/ Linux Engineers x2 for our Sydney Team
Learnosity is on a mission to deliver on the promise of technology in education by providing the best assessments to students worldwide. We do this by enabling our customers to create engaging, authentic assessments using our powerful authoring and broad range of question types.
With offices in Sydney, Dublin and New York, a talented and growing team, an impressive client list and a recent CODiE award, it’s an incredibly exciting time to join the team.
- Building, deploying & maintaining systems & applications running on AWS
- Monitoring systems to ensure availability of environments and systems
- Working with development teams in an agile environment on solution design
- Delivering robust systems, on-time and on-budget
- 3+ years experience working with secure, high availability Linux systems.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant industry experience.
- Experience with either Python, Golang or PHP prefered.
- Strong understanding of networking and systems architecture.
- Deep knowledge of Ubuntu/Debian, MySQL/PostgreSQL and Linux administration.
- Working knowledge of configuration management and/or orchestration systems (eg. Salt, Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
- Experience with VMs and cloud technologies (preferably Amazon Web Services).
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team.
- Curious and keen to continue learning new technologies.
Working with us
Being part of the Learnosity team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new technologies, and be able to apply yourself to any challenge, whether you’re just starting out or a veteran of the industry.
We encourage staff to get involved in individual advancement and professional certification programmes, and will sponsor certification exams where appropriate. Our team is on the cutting edge of web development and we want it to stay there.
We are keen to try and maximise the value of your time and will design a schedule around your preferred working style, whether you need to accommodate a school or nursery run, avoid busy commute periods, a gym or sports club schedule, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
This is a full time role where you’ll be working with a diverse team in a great office based in Sydney’s CBD.
Please email a cover letter explaining why you’ll be great and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject: “Your Name – Devops Sydney” – no agencies please.